Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Input System ignores keyboard letter events when shift is being pressed and InputActions is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InputSystem_Warriors_Project.zip"
2. Open "Scene_Example_Warriors" scene (in "Scenes" folder)
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Hold Shift and W keys
Expected result: The player moves
Actual result: The player does not move
Reproducible with - 2020.3.36f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
Could not test (errors) - 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform