Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Linux] Input.mousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) when Alt or Home keys are pressed on Linux builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux and run.
3) When the cursor is in the Player area, press Alt or Home key.
UI on the screen shows Input.mousePosition. When Alt or Home key is pressed, the MousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) until the cursor is moved again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"