Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Linux] Input.mousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) when Alt or Home keys are pressed on Linux builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux and run.
3) When the cursor is in the Player area, press Alt or Home key.
UI on the screen shows Input.mousePosition. When Alt or Home key is pressed, the MousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) until the cursor is moved again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes