Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Linux] Input.mousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) when Alt or Home keys are pressed on Linux builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux and run.
3) When the cursor is in the Player area, press Alt or Home key.
UI on the screen shows Input.mousePosition. When Alt or Home key is pressed, the MousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) until the cursor is moved again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()