Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Linux] Input.mousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) when Alt or Home keys are pressed on Linux builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux and run.
3) When the cursor is in the Player area, press Alt or Home key.
UI on the screen shows Input.mousePosition. When Alt or Home key is pressed, the MousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) until the cursor is moved again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh