Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Linux] Input.mousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) when Alt or Home keys are pressed on Linux builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux and run.
3) When the cursor is in the Player area, press Alt or Home key.
UI on the screen shows Input.mousePosition. When Alt or Home key is pressed, the MousePosition resets to (0, 0, 0) until the cursor is moved again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used