Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Unbuntu - Window menu items are in different order than on win and macOS
Old steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Look at Help and Window menu buttons
3. Click on window -> See there is "About Unity" option
Expected result: The last should be Help, the one before last should be Window, as it is on windows. Also "About Unity" option should be under Help.
Actual result: Help and window are in different order than on windows machine. Also "About Unity" option is under windows menu item.
Reproduced on: 5.3.3f1 (7560298abfa5) (Ubuntu 14.04), 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour