Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unbuntu - Window menu items are in different order than on win and macOS
Old steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Look at Help and Window menu buttons
3. Click on window -> See there is "About Unity" option
Expected result: The last should be Help, the one before last should be Window, as it is on windows. Also "About Unity" option should be under Help.
Actual result: Help and window are in different order than on windows machine. Also "About Unity" option is under windows menu item.
Reproduced on: 5.3.3f1 (7560298abfa5) (Ubuntu 14.04), 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field