Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unbuntu - Window menu items are in different order than on win and macOS
Old steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Look at Help and Window menu buttons
3. Click on window -> See there is "About Unity" option
Expected result: The last should be Help, the one before last should be Window, as it is on windows. Also "About Unity" option should be under Help.
Actual result: Help and window are in different order than on windows machine. Also "About Unity" option is under windows menu item.
Reproduced on: 5.3.3f1 (7560298abfa5) (Ubuntu 14.04), 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector