Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unbuntu - Window menu items are in different order than on win and macOS
Old steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Look at Help and Window menu buttons
3. Click on window -> See there is "About Unity" option
Expected result: The last should be Help, the one before last should be Window, as it is on windows. Also "About Unity" option should be under Help.
Actual result: Help and window are in different order than on windows machine. Also "About Unity" option is under windows menu item.
Reproduced on: 5.3.3f1 (7560298abfa5) (Ubuntu 14.04), 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a17