Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unbuntu - Window menu items are in different order than on win and macOS
Old steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Look at Help and Window menu buttons
3. Click on window -> See there is "About Unity" option
Expected result: The last should be Help, the one before last should be Window, as it is on windows. Also "About Unity" option should be under Help.
Actual result: Help and window are in different order than on windows machine. Also "About Unity" option is under windows menu item.
Reproduced on: 5.3.3f1 (7560298abfa5) (Ubuntu 14.04), 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field