Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] Tooltips for Inspector items don't disappear until mouse is clicked somewhere else
Tooltips for Inspector items frequently don't appear, until the mouse is clicked on them, and don't disappear after moving the mouse away.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to Player Settings.
3) Hover over any field that should show tooltips (GPU Skinning for example).
The tooltip usually doesn't appear immediately, the field name has to be clicked first. When the tooltip appears, moving the mouse cursor away doesn't make it disappear, until the mouse is clicked somewhere else.
This doesn't occur on macOS and Windows.
2017.1.0b1 (trunk), 5.6.0f3, 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout