Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Linux Editor] Tooltips for Inspector items don't disappear until mouse is clicked somewhere else
Tooltips for Inspector items frequently don't appear, until the mouse is clicked on them, and don't disappear after moving the mouse away.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to Player Settings.
3) Hover over any field that should show tooltips (GPU Skinning for example).
The tooltip usually doesn't appear immediately, the field name has to be clicked first. When the tooltip appears, moving the mouse cursor away doesn't make it disappear, until the mouse is clicked somewhere else.
This doesn't occur on macOS and Windows.
2017.1.0b1 (trunk), 5.6.0f3, 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window