Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Linux Editor] Tooltips for Inspector items don't disappear until mouse is clicked somewhere else
Tooltips for Inspector items frequently don't appear, until the mouse is clicked on them, and don't disappear after moving the mouse away.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to Player Settings.
3) Hover over any field that should show tooltips (GPU Skinning for example).
The tooltip usually doesn't appear immediately, the field name has to be clicked first. When the tooltip appears, moving the mouse cursor away doesn't make it disappear, until the mouse is clicked somewhere else.
This doesn't occur on macOS and Windows.
2017.1.0b1 (trunk), 5.6.0f3, 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle