Search Issue Tracker
[Linux][Editor] Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
1. Install 2019.1.0f2 from the Unity Hub
2. Open any project with this version.
3. Click Window on the top menu.
4. Observe Package Manager is not listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`