Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux editor] ForceCrash(ForcedCrashCategory.Abort) not being caught by crash reporter
-e: see title, crash reporter is not opening. it does so for all the other categories (AccessViolation, FatalError and PureVirtualFunction)
--open attached project
--run sample scene
--click the crash button
--NOTICE the crash report doesn't come up
Linux and Mac will now launch the BugReport crash handler when a SIGABRT is sent.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors