Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux editor] ForceCrash(ForcedCrashCategory.Abort) not being caught by crash reporter
-e: see title, crash reporter is not opening. it does so for all the other categories (AccessViolation, FatalError and PureVirtualFunction)
--open attached project
--run sample scene
--click the crash button
--NOTICE the crash report doesn't come up
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first