Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] Focus not returned to editor after importing a package from asset store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download and start importing any asset from the asset store
3. When a popup window to select which assets to import appears, click "Import"
Expected results: the import process starts
Actual results: import process doesn't start, editor window is not in focus. Pressing anywhere on the editor starts the import process.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0p2
Note: Does not reproduce when importing a package from a local source
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector