Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] Focus not returned to editor after importing a package from asset store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download and start importing any asset from the asset store
3. When a popup window to select which assets to import appears, click "Import"
Expected results: the import process starts
Actual results: import process doesn't start, editor window is not in focus. Pressing anywhere on the editor starts the import process.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0p2
Note: Does not reproduce when importing a package from a local source
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()