Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Linux Editor] Focus not returned to editor after importing a package from asset store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download and start importing any asset from the asset store
3. When a popup window to select which assets to import appears, click "Import"
Expected results: the import process starts
Actual results: import process doesn't start, editor window is not in focus. Pressing anywhere on the editor starts the import process.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0p2
Note: Does not reproduce when importing a package from a local source
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle