Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux Editor] Focus not returned to editor after importing a package from asset store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download and start importing any asset from the asset store
3. When a popup window to select which assets to import appears, click "Import"
Expected results: the import process starts
Actual results: import process doesn't start, editor window is not in focus. Pressing anywhere on the editor starts the import process.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0p2
Note: Does not reproduce when importing a package from a local source
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position