Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Linux Editor] Focus not returned to editor after importing a package from asset store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download and start importing any asset from the asset store
3. When a popup window to select which assets to import appears, click "Import"
Expected results: the import process starts
Actual results: import process doesn't start, editor window is not in focus. Pressing anywhere on the editor starts the import process.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0p2
Note: Does not reproduce when importing a package from a local source
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode