Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux Editor] Files are not saved if "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project
2. Go to Edit->Preferences->General and make sure "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
3. In Project Window, go to Blocks folder
4. Select Grass Material
5. In Inspector window, change The Albedo from White to Red
6. Press CTRL + S
7. In the "Save Asset Window, press Save All
8. Repeat step 6, notice how the exact same assets are marked as "Modified".
9. Quit Unity
10. Open the project again
Expected: Grass material albedo is Red (Behaviour described in step 8 should not happen)
Actual: Grass material albedo is still White.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors