Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Linux Editor] Files are not saved if "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project
2. Go to Edit->Preferences->General and make sure "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
3. In Project Window, go to Blocks folder
4. Select Grass Material
5. In Inspector window, change The Albedo from White to Red
6. Press CTRL + S
7. In the "Save Asset Window, press Save All
8. Repeat step 6, notice how the exact same assets are marked as "Modified".
9. Quit Unity
10. Open the project again
Expected: Grass material albedo is Red (Behaviour described in step 8 should not happen)
Actual: Grass material albedo is still White.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules