Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux Editor] Files are not saved if "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project
2. Go to Edit->Preferences->General and make sure "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
3. In Project Window, go to Blocks folder
4. Select Grass Material
5. In Inspector window, change The Albedo from White to Red
6. Press CTRL + S
7. In the "Save Asset Window, press Save All
8. Repeat step 6, notice how the exact same assets are marked as "Modified".
9. Quit Unity
10. Open the project again
Expected: Grass material albedo is Red (Behaviour described in step 8 should not happen)
Actual: Grass material albedo is still White.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened