Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux Editor] Files are not saved if "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project
2. Go to Edit->Preferences->General and make sure "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
3. In Project Window, go to Blocks folder
4. Select Grass Material
5. In Inspector window, change The Albedo from White to Red
6. Press CTRL + S
7. In the "Save Asset Window, press Save All
8. Repeat step 6, notice how the exact same assets are marked as "Modified".
9. Quit Unity
10. Open the project again
Expected: Grass material albedo is Red (Behaviour described in step 8 should not happen)
Actual: Grass material albedo is still White.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue