Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux Editor] Files are not saved if "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project
2. Go to Edit->Preferences->General and make sure "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled
3. In Project Window, go to Blocks folder
4. Select Grass Material
5. In Inspector window, change The Albedo from White to Red
6. Press CTRL + S
7. In the "Save Asset Window, press Save All
8. Repeat step 6, notice how the exact same assets are marked as "Modified".
9. Quit Unity
10. Open the project again
Expected: Grass material albedo is Red (Behaviour described in step 8 should not happen)
Actual: Grass material albedo is still White.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR