Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux][Editor] "Cursor.visible = false" does not work in play mode in the Linux Editor
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Hover your cursor over the cube
Expected: It becomes invisible while it's over the cube
Actual: It's only invisible at the very edge of the cube
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'