Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Linux] Crash on DisableSubMenu when double clicking to close a context menu
1. Download and open the attached project called: "case_1347655"
2. Open the SampleScene contained in Assets
3. Select the Player GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector, under Player Movement (Script) Component, right-click on "1D Axis"
5. Double left-click anywhere else in the Editor to close the context menu
First 5 lines of the stack trace:
#0 0x007ff0f2213980 in funlockfile
#1 0x00560ec363cd3f in DisableSubMenu(std::list<MenuItem, std::allocator<MenuItem> >*)
#2 0x007ff0f34610bd in g_closure_invoke
#3 0x007ff0f347400e in g_signal_handler_disconnect
#4 0x007ff0f347c6f5 in g_signal_emit_valist
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.0a7
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04
- Not reproducible on Windows and macOS
- There's a reproduction video attached below called: "crash-reproduction.mp4"
- The project does use the Input System package and I was not able to reproduce the issue in other parts of the Editor where the package is not involved
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field