Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2021.3.X
[Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
Dragging a tab (not containing window) across screen boundaries does not work on Linux. It is blocked at the edge of the screen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project