Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
Dragging a tab (not containing window) across screen boundaries does not work on Linux. It is blocked at the edge of the screen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS