Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Linux] 2018.1.0b13 Cannot connect to Unity Package Manager local server while on a closed network
Machine having local network access but no global internet access cannot connect to Packman Server.
Alternative OS reproduction:
(alt repro 1) If on WindowsOS, the user can introduce 100% packet loss which will generate this issue as well.
(alt repro 2) If on WindowsOS, using a closed network (user is connected to a wifi router that is disconnected from the network)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value