Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
LineRenderer is not drawn if the length is 0.003162 or less
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "LineRendererReport.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy window select "LineRenderer"
4. Go to the Game window
5. In the Inspector find a "Line Renderer" component with a table in it and change index "1" X value to "0.003162"
Expected result: The game window shows a line which length is 0.003162
Actual result: The game window is not showing a line when the length is 0.003162
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a11
- If the line's length is 0.003163 then it's shown
- Reproduces in the Build and in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()