Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
LineRenderer is not drawn if the length is 0.003162 or less
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "LineRendererReport.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy window select "LineRenderer"
4. Go to the Game window
5. In the Inspector find a "Line Renderer" component with a table in it and change index "1" X value to "0.003162"
Expected result: The game window shows a line which length is 0.003162
Actual result: The game window is not showing a line when the length is 0.003162
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a11
- If the line's length is 0.003163 then it's shown
- Reproduces in the Build and in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- Toggling "Optimize Mesh Data" in Project Settings doesn't invalidate build pipeline cache for Addressables
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results