Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
LineRenderer is drawing an incomplete object when using TransformZ alignment
1. Open the attached project "LineRendererBug.zip";
2. Open the Hmm.unity scene;
3. Try to change the position of LineRendererBug object (value of Z vertex);
Expected results: the object is drawn only partly;
Actual results: the object will be drawn completely.
Note: This issue appears only when Alignment is set to Local (with view everything works fine) and when Use World Space is not checked.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator