Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
LineRenderer is drawing an incomplete object when using TransformZ alignment
1. Open the attached project "LineRendererBug.zip";
2. Open the Hmm.unity scene;
3. Try to change the position of LineRendererBug object (value of Z vertex);
Expected results: the object is drawn only partly;
Actual results: the object will be drawn completely.
Note: This issue appears only when Alignment is set to Local (with view everything works fine) and when Use World Space is not checked.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object