Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
LineRenderer is drawing an incomplete object when using TransformZ alignment
1. Open the attached project "LineRendererBug.zip";
2. Open the Hmm.unity scene;
3. Try to change the position of LineRendererBug object (value of Z vertex);
Expected results: the object is drawn only partly;
Actual results: the object will be drawn completely.
Note: This issue appears only when Alignment is set to Local (with view everything works fine) and when Use World Space is not checked.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied