Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
LineRenderer is drawing an incomplete object when using TransformZ alignment
1. Open the attached project "LineRendererBug.zip";
2. Open the Hmm.unity scene;
3. Try to change the position of LineRendererBug object (value of Z vertex);
Expected results: the object is drawn only partly;
Actual results: the object will be drawn completely.
Note: This issue appears only when Alignment is set to Local (with view everything works fine) and when Use World Space is not checked.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs