Search Issue Tracker
"Linear" Color Space does not render steroscopic
"Linear" Color Space does not render stereoscopic regardless of the Rendering Path settings.
- Open attached project and launch "Car" scene
- Open Player Settings and make sure that Color Space is set to "Linear"
- Build & Run a Windows player
- Observe that it does not create stereoscopic image
- Change the Color Space to "Gamma"
- Build & Run a Windows Player and observe that the stereoscopic image renders correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background