Search Issue Tracker
"Linear" Color Space does not render steroscopic
"Linear" Color Space does not render stereoscopic regardless of the Rendering Path settings.
- Open attached project and launch "Car" scene
- Open Player Settings and make sure that Color Space is set to "Linear"
- Build & Run a Windows player
- Observe that it does not create stereoscopic image
- Change the Color Space to "Gamma"
- Build & Run a Windows Player and observe that the stereoscopic image renders correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Apr 02, 2015 18:09
Since switching to linear rendering was an early change made in our development, this issue caused many headaches as we tried to add stereo support.
This ticket actually helped us a lot, but we would like to get back to linear rendering in the future.