Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Line Renderer Edit Points in Scene View gizmo is not responsive in the Scene View
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1244789.zip"
2. Select the "Line" GameObject from the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector click on "Edit Points in Scene View"(first icon on the left in Line Renderer Component)
4. Click on the yellow spheres that have now appeared at line ends in the Scene View
Expected result: A move tool gizmo appears and let's you move the position at line end
Actual result: the yellow sphere is ignored and you click on anything that is behind it
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b6, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete