Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Line Renderer Edit Points in Scene View gizmo is not responsive in the Scene View
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1244789.zip"
2. Select the "Line" GameObject from the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector click on "Edit Points in Scene View"(first icon on the left in Line Renderer Component)
4. Click on the yellow spheres that have now appeared at line ends in the Scene View
Expected result: A move tool gizmo appears and let's you move the position at line end
Actual result: the yellow sphere is ignored and you click on anything that is behind it
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b6, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project