Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Lights do not render correctly on RenderTexture between camera rect values 0 and 0.5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (RenderTextureLights)
2. See the scene view, note that the cube is illuminated with pink light
3. See the game view, notice the lighting is cut off at about half way on the cube
4. In the Camera's inspector, set the viewport rect's X position to different values between 0 and 0.5
5. Notice how the cutoff point for the light changes. At 0.5 the light is not rendered at all.
Expected result: the whole cube should be illuminated with pink light on RenderTexture
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b5, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.3p3
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a2
Backported to: 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted