Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Lights do not render correctly on RenderTexture between camera rect values 0 and 0.5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (RenderTextureLights)
2. See the scene view, note that the cube is illuminated with pink light
3. See the game view, notice the lighting is cut off at about half way on the cube
4. In the Camera's inspector, set the viewport rect's X position to different values between 0 and 0.5
5. Notice how the cutoff point for the light changes. At 0.5 the light is not rendered at all.
Expected result: the whole cube should be illuminated with pink light on RenderTexture
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b5, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.3p3
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a2
Backported to: 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.