Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
1. Open user's attached project Light_Probe_Bug_20201.zip"" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press '4' and then '2'
4. In Game View, observe 'Sphere' GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject is shaded in gray
Actual result: The GameObject has blue and purple circles on its bottom
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface