Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
1. Open user's attached project Light_Probe_Bug_20201.zip"" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press '4' and then '2'
4. In Game View, observe 'Sphere' GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject is shaded in gray
Actual result: The GameObject has blue and purple circles on its bottom
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger