Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
1. Open user's attached project Light_Probe_Bug_20201.zip"" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press '4' and then '2'
4. In Game View, observe 'Sphere' GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject is shaded in gray
Actual result: The GameObject has blue and purple circles on its bottom
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine