Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
1. Open user's attached project Light_Probe_Bug_20201.zip"" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press '4' and then '2'
4. In Game View, observe 'Sphere' GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject is shaded in gray
Actual result: The GameObject has blue and purple circles on its bottom
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area