Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
1. Open user's attached project Light_Probe_Bug_20201.zip"" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press '4' and then '2'
4. In Game View, observe 'Sphere' GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject is shaded in gray
Actual result: The GameObject has blue and purple circles on its bottom
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated