Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() and LightProbes.TetrahedralizeAsync not longer works when unloading scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Scene "empty"
2. Ovserve that there is a cube, receving light from light probe group in the scene
3. Run the project and press Q
4. Observe that now cube are receiving red light from light probe group from second scene
5. Press W. Second scene was unloaded and LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() was called, but cube still receiving indirect red light from the second scene
Regression introduced in Version 2019.3.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete