Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() and LightProbes.TetrahedralizeAsync not longer works when unloading scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Scene "empty"
2. Ovserve that there is a cube, receving light from light probe group in the scene
3. Run the project and press Q
4. Observe that now cube are receiving red light from light probe group from second scene
5. Press W. Second scene was unloaded and LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() was called, but cube still receiving indirect red light from the second scene
Regression introduced in Version 2019.3.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene