Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() and LightProbes.TetrahedralizeAsync not longer works when unloading scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Scene "empty"
2. Ovserve that there is a cube, receving light from light probe group in the scene
3. Run the project and press Q
4. Observe that now cube are receiving red light from light probe group from second scene
5. Press W. Second scene was unloaded and LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() was called, but cube still receiving indirect red light from the second scene
Regression introduced in Version 2019.3.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers