Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() and LightProbes.TetrahedralizeAsync not longer works when unloading scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Scene "empty"
2. Ovserve that there is a cube, receving light from light probe group in the scene
3. Run the project and press Q
4. Observe that now cube are receiving red light from light probe group from second scene
5. Press W. Second scene was unloaded and LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() was called, but cube still receiving indirect red light from the second scene
Regression introduced in Version 2019.3.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project