Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() and LightProbes.TetrahedralizeAsync not longer works when unloading scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Scene "empty"
2. Ovserve that there is a cube, receving light from light probe group in the scene
3. Run the project and press Q
4. Observe that now cube are receiving red light from light probe group from second scene
5. Press W. Second scene was unloaded and LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() was called, but cube still receiving indirect red light from the second scene
Regression introduced in Version 2019.3.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields