Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
LightProbes.GetInterpolatedProbe causes an error
1. What happened
I get an error when calling LightProbes.GetInterpolatedProbe. Here is the error:
UnityEngine.LightProbes.GetInterpolatedProbe (Vector3 position, UnityEngine.Renderer renderer, UnityEngine.Rendering.SphericalHarmonicsL2& probe) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/GraphicsBindings.gen.cs:2089)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
You just need to load Assets/TestScene.unity3d and press play in the Editor. It gets the error in the Editor and on a device.
This issue is a regression as it does NOT occur here:
Version 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:01:19 GMT
Version 5.4.0f1 (c6df7519ab13)
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:27:03 GMT
as well as the google daydream preview release:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete