Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
LightProbes.GetInterpolatedProbe causes an error
1. What happened
I get an error when calling LightProbes.GetInterpolatedProbe. Here is the error:
UnityEngine.LightProbes.GetInterpolatedProbe (Vector3 position, UnityEngine.Renderer renderer, UnityEngine.Rendering.SphericalHarmonicsL2& probe) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/GraphicsBindings.gen.cs:2089)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
You just need to load Assets/TestScene.unity3d and press play in the Editor. It gets the error in the Editor and on a device.
This issue is a regression as it does NOT occur here:
Version 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:01:19 GMT
Version 5.4.0f1 (c6df7519ab13)
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:27:03 GMT
as well as the google daydream preview release:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3