Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[LightProbes] Corruption in Probe baking when lightmap UVs are not provided.
Gif showing the problem.
1) Open the sample scene
2) Generate lighting
3) Goto lightmap debug scene mode (its easier to view the problem here)
4) See probes are not white despite strong sun lighting
5) Select Assets/Meshes/box01 import settings
6) Click Generate Lightmap UVs
7) Click Apply
8) Generate lighting
9) Observe that lightprobes are now correctly lit
Observed: Lightprobes are not correctly lit when contributing meshes do not have lightmapping UVs
Expected: Lightprobes are correctly lit with contributing meshes regardless of UVs
Notes: Reproduces on CPU and GPU Lightmappers.
Seen in 2021.2.0a18
Found by @julien while working on APV: see thread here: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C06TQ5M4J/p1621266271376200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used