Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[LightProbes] Corruption in Probe baking when lightmap UVs are not provided.
Gif showing the problem.
1) Open the sample scene
2) Generate lighting
3) Goto lightmap debug scene mode (its easier to view the problem here)
4) See probes are not white despite strong sun lighting
5) Select Assets/Meshes/box01 import settings
6) Click Generate Lightmap UVs
7) Click Apply
8) Generate lighting
9) Observe that lightprobes are now correctly lit
Observed: Lightprobes are not correctly lit when contributing meshes do not have lightmapping UVs
Expected: Lightprobes are correctly lit with contributing meshes regardless of UVs
Notes: Reproduces on CPU and GPU Lightmappers.
Seen in 2021.2.0a18
Found by @julien while working on APV: see thread here: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C06TQ5M4J/p1621266271376200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible