Search Issue Tracker
Lightmaps dropped on Editor restart when using Auto and HDRP
01) Download attached repro project AutoBake_HDRPIssue.zip
02) Open using the above editor version.
03) Open the Scene Lightprobes.unity
04) Auto mode is enabled in the Lighting Settings window. Allow this to complete.
05) Observe the lighting is baked correctly.
06) Save the Scene and close the Editor.
07) Reopen the same project.
08) Allow the Auto bake to complete again.
After the Editor is closed and repoened, lightmaps will now appear black. Rebakes do not fix the issue. The Scene will feature permanently black lightmaps. On Play, the lighting will look as expected, but in Edit mode, baked lighting is toast.
When the project is converted to Legacy RP, this problem does not repro.
Precomputed lighting should rebake consistently. Completed Lightmaps should be visible during Play and Edit mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo