Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[LightmapEditorSettings] Resolution var changes Indirect rather than Baked map resolution
1) Open the project and scene 'Bake from Script'
2) Press Build in the Lighting window - notice it builds fast
3) In the menu bar click Lighting Test -> Bake Lightmaps...
4) Notice it increases Indirect Resolution instead of Baked Resolution in the Lighting window's Baked GI part, which causes tremendous increase in Build time
Workaround: set default values in the Lighting window and do not change them through script
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications