Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[LightmapEditorSettings] Resolution var changes Indirect rather than Baked map resolution
1) Open the project and scene 'Bake from Script'
2) Press Build in the Lighting window - notice it builds fast
3) In the menu bar click Lighting Test -> Bake Lightmaps...
4) Notice it increases Indirect Resolution instead of Baked Resolution in the Lighting window's Baked GI part, which causes tremendous increase in Build time
Workaround: set default values in the Lighting window and do not change them through script
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()