Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[LightmapEditorSettings] Resolution var changes Indirect rather than Baked map resolution
1) Open the project and scene 'Bake from Script'
2) Press Build in the Lighting window - notice it builds fast
3) In the menu bar click Lighting Test -> Bake Lightmaps...
4) Notice it increases Indirect Resolution instead of Baked Resolution in the Lighting window's Baked GI part, which causes tremendous increase in Build time
Workaround: set default values in the Lighting window and do not change them through script
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices