Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[LightmapEditorSettings] Resolution var changes Indirect rather than Baked map resolution
1) Open the project and scene 'Bake from Script'
2) Press Build in the Lighting window - notice it builds fast
3) In the menu bar click Lighting Test -> Bake Lightmaps...
4) Notice it increases Indirect Resolution instead of Baked Resolution in the Lighting window's Baked GI part, which causes tremendous increase in Build time
Workaround: set default values in the Lighting window and do not change them through script
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated