Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[LightmapEditorSettings] Resolution var changes Indirect rather than Baked map resolution
1) Open the project and scene 'Bake from Script'
2) Press Build in the Lighting window - notice it builds fast
3) In the menu bar click Lighting Test -> Bake Lightmaps...
4) Notice it increases Indirect Resolution instead of Baked Resolution in the Lighting window's Baked GI part, which causes tremendous increase in Build time
Workaround: set default values in the Lighting window and do not change them through script
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity