Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
Lighting Renders Incorrectly when using 2D Lighting and Perspective camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Kevin.zip"
2. Open "Light Scene" scene
3. Move around "Light 2D" GameObject while observing GameView or SceneView
Expected result: The light falloff is gradual in all directions
Actual result: The light falloff is not gradual in all directions
Reproducible with - 11.0.0 (2021.1.8f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a9)
Not reproducible with - 10.5.0 (2020.3), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a17)
Could not test (no URP) - 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio