Search Issue Tracker
Lighting related crash in player when multiple transforms have lights
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "winPlayerCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "_Complete-Game"
3. Build and run player. Tested with Ultra + Fullscreen
- Player should crash in no more than 30 seconds.
3. Run scene
- Editor should crash in few minutes.
Could repro on windows and macos
Reproduced with: 2102017.1.0b3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.0a2
Can't find exact regression version as from versions between 2017.1.0a2 to 2017.1.0a5 we got a different bug (editor / player freeze)
NOTE : Callstack could be different for every crash.
This is a duplicate of issue #930408Having a Light on Rig that is animated by an Animator throws errors and then causes the Editor to crash in (Unity) BatchJob
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link