Search Issue Tracker
Lighting related crash in player when multiple transforms have lights
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "winPlayerCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "_Complete-Game"
3. Build and run player. Tested with Ultra + Fullscreen
- Player should crash in no more than 30 seconds.
3. Run scene
- Editor should crash in few minutes.
Could repro on windows and macos
Reproduced with: 2102017.1.0b3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.0a2
Can't find exact regression version as from versions between 2017.1.0a2 to 2017.1.0a5 we got a different bug (editor / player freeze)
NOTE : Callstack could be different for every crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode