Search Issue Tracker
Lighting related crash in player when multiple transforms have lights
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "winPlayerCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "_Complete-Game"
3. Build and run player. Tested with Ultra + Fullscreen
- Player should crash in no more than 30 seconds.
3. Run scene
- Editor should crash in few minutes.
Could repro on windows and macos
Reproduced with: 2102017.1.0b3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.0a2
Can't find exact regression version as from versions between 2017.1.0a2 to 2017.1.0a5 we got a different bug (editor / player freeze)
NOTE : Callstack could be different for every crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build