Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Having a Light on Rig that is animated by an Animator throws errors and then causes the Editor to crash in (Unity) BatchJob
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "UpdateAllBug" project and "PlayThis" scene
2. Enter playmode
Expected result: Scene is played, no errors should appear and crash shouldn't occur
Actual result: A dozen of "Assertion failed: In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." errors appear, crash occurs
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.