Search Issue Tracker
[Lighting] Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device error is thrown on selecting Progressive GPU light mapper
Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device error is thrown on selecting Progressive GPU light mapper. Unable to switch to Progressive GPU for the first time.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Rendering > Light Settings.
3. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper.
4. Select Progressive GPU(Preview).
Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device error in the console.
No Errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device, falling back to CPU lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine