Search Issue Tracker
[Lighting] Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device error is thrown on selecting Progressive GPU light mapper
Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device error is thrown on selecting Progressive GPU light mapper. Unable to switch to Progressive GPU for the first time.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Rendering > Light Settings.
3. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper.
4. Select Progressive GPU(Preview).
Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device error in the console.
No Errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
Failed to find a suitable OpenCL device, falling back to CPU lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import