Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
1. Open the attached project "HDRP_Lightbake_Tests_9_2022"
2. Open the Lighting window
3. Click "Generate Lighting"
Reproducible on: 2022.1.18f1
- Couldn't reproduce on a new project
- Not fully tested due to the time needed to reproduce
- On 2022.2.4f1 and 2023.1.0b1, after baking for about 1,5h there are no background tasks and no Lighting Data asset (see attached screenshot)
- When generating lighting for one of the composite Scenes, the bake takes ~12 minutes and the Lighting Data asset is created
- Related forum post: https://forum.unity.com/threads/lighting-asset-file-not-saving-after-a-bake.1340828/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects