Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Second time GPU lightmapper is chosen with no supported GPU, no fallback to CPU happens
The baking get stuck when the static object starts to bake with Progressive GPU light mapper the second time.
[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh 'Cube'; mesh is missing required attribute(s) error is thrown in the console.
Prerequisites: you'll need to have the machine with GPU having <4GB of VRAM
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a static Cube game object.
3. Windows > Rendering > Light Settings.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper.
5. Select Progressive GPU(Preview).
7. Lightmapper falls back to CPU.
8. Select Progressive GPU(Preview).
-Baking stalls when the static object starts to bake.
-[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh 'Cube'; mesh is missing in the console.
-Baking should not be stuck.
-No Errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh 'Cube'; mesh is missing required attribute(s). Please make sure the mesh contains at least positions, normals and texcoord0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button