Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0a22
Fix In Review for 2022.3.11f1
Under Consideration for 2023.3.X
Light Probe Group Visualizations are still shown when Probe Volumes are enabled
# Create a project using 2023.1.0b11 and HDRP
# Ensure that the Light Probe system is set to "Light Probe Groups" from the assigned render pipeline asset
# Create a Scene and a basic Light Probe Group
# Ensure that "Light Probe Visualization" is enabled from Workflow Settings in the Lighting Window
# Generate Lighting to see the visualizations
# Now go to the assigned render pipeline asset and change Light Probe System to "Probe Volumes"
# Generate lighting again
# Light Probe Group visualizations are now shown on-top of the Probe Volume system, which is incorrect.
# In complex Scenes, the additional debug overlay can make the Scene unreadable
# The UI to disable the visualizations is automatically hidden when Probe Volumes re enabled, meaning that the debug view cannot easily be disabled
"Likely no check for SupportRenderingFeatures.overridesLightProbeSystem in the rendering code in LightProbeVisualization.cpp. I think this particular visualization starts in DrawLightProbeGizmoImmediate. It all happens on C++ side"
This issue is already fixed on the URP side, so is HDRP specific.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()