Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Light Probe Gizmos are not visible
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Create a Light Probe Group
Expected result: Light Probe Group's gizmos are visible
Actual result: Light Probe Group's gizmos are not visible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Gizmos sometimes appear after restarting the project, however, the issue persists when Light Probe Group is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"