Search Issue Tracker
Light on Cloth incorrect when rotating the model (recalculate tangents?)
1. Open attached project in one of notes below.
2. The root containing the cloth is rotated, and cloth normals are wrong (the shader just visualizes object space normals).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string