Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Light gray line is visible in the Inspector when Entities package is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1218541.zip' project
2. Select an object in the Hierarchy window
3. Observe the gray line in the Inspector (between the object name and the Transform component)
Expected result: no line is visible
Actual result: a gray line is visible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1
Could not test with:2017.4.37f1 (Entities package unavailable), 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8 (Entities package cannot be installed successfully)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'