Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Light gray line is visible in the Inspector when Entities package is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1218541.zip' project
2. Select an object in the Hierarchy window
3. Observe the gray line in the Inspector (between the object name and the Transform component)
Expected result: no line is visible
Actual result: a gray line is visible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1
Could not test with:2017.4.37f1 (Entities package unavailable), 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8 (Entities package cannot be installed successfully)
Apr 28, 2020 18:20
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
<a href="https://dramanice.pro/serial/brilliant-heritage/">korean drama</a>
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a24