Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Light CommandBuffer global shader properties regression in 5.2
Looks like multi-threading preparations of shadow map rendering has broken the ability to set globals from shadowmap related command buffer callbacks. set something in aftershadowmap, use later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle