Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Light CommandBuffer global shader properties regression in 5.2
Looks like multi-threading preparations of shadow map rendering has broken the ability to set globals from shadowmap related command buffer callbacks. set something in aftershadowmap, use later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor