Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Baked light color is not changed after changing color temperature and rebaking GI
Light color temperature is not reflected with baked lights, as it always produces the base light color.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the new repro project
2. Observe that the light is initially red / orange
3. Change the light to Baked / Mixed
3. Observe that the light does not have the correct color temperature (appears white)
Observed in versions: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project