Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Video produces green artifacts on Metal
1. Open the attached project
2. Wait until the lighting builds (should be a few minutes at most)
Notice that the screen has green artifacts all over it and the chairs are green too. Actual and expected results are attached in the edit.
Reproduces on Metal, doesn't reproduce on OpenGlCore.
Reproduced in: 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process