Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Light baking gets stuck in a infinite loop when unloading a light baked scene if you have another scene open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LightBaking_20052021.zip"
2. Open SampleScene_A
3. Click Window > Rendering > Lighting > Generate Lighting
4. Drag and Drop SampleScene_B into the Scene Hierarchy
5. Right-click on SampleScene_A in the Scene Hierarchy and select Unload Scene
Expected result: No light baking starts on its own, scene gets unloaded
Actual result: Light baking starts on its own and gets stuck in a loop
Reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a2