Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Light, attached to scene view camera, does not light up the scene if lights are toggled off
Hovering over the sun icon in the scene view toolbar says: "When toggled off a light attached to the scene view camera is used". However, the mentioned light is not illuminating any objects.
1. Open the project, attached by user (Junk05.zip)
2. Open "Scene" scene if not open
3. In Scene view toggle lights on and off by clicking on sun icon in the scene view toolbar
Expected: toggling off all the lights in the scene view toggles on the light attached to the scene view camera
Actual: scene becomes dark when the lights are toggled off in the scene view
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5
Did not reproduce in 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b2
Fixed in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.