Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Lighmaps have red tint after baking lights in Linear color space when Lightmap Encoding is set to Low Quality
1. Create a new project with Lightweight RP template;
2. Switch platform to Android or iOS;
3. Switch color space to Linear;
4. Make sure Lightmap Encoding is set to "Low quality" (Player Settings > Other Settings > Lightmap Encoding);
5. Open the Sample Scene.
Results: the scene has red tint when Lightmap encoding is Low quality in linear color space.
-Clearing Baked data in Lighting settings removes the red tint, after re-baking lights it's back again;
-Happens with both Subtractive and Baked Indirect modes;
-Doesn't reproduce with Normal or High quality Lightmap encoding.
-Checked Lightweight RP packages from 6.5.2 to 7.1.0, all have the same effect.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a9
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression