Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
1- Create an account with a username containing a character such as 'ß'
2- Start Unity from that account
Editor should be able to talk to Unity.Licensing.Client if username has special characters.
Editor cannot talk to Unity Licensing Client if user name has Unicode characters.
Although this was reported in closed network but it should be applicable in open network.
Editor can talk to licensing client if user name has special characters.
Normalize the username and pass to Client.
Default Licensing Client user name extraction should be same as the one that editor uses.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes