Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
1- Create an account with a username containing a character such as 'ß'
2- Start Unity from that account
Editor should be able to talk to Unity.Licensing.Client if username has special characters.
Editor cannot talk to Unity Licensing Client if user name has Unicode characters.
Although this was reported in closed network but it should be applicable in open network.
Editor can talk to licensing client if user name has special characters.
Normalize the username and pass to Client.
Default Licensing Client user name extraction should be same as the one that editor uses.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material