Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
1- Create an account with a username containing a character such as 'ß'
2- Start Unity from that account
Editor should be able to talk to Unity.Licensing.Client if username has special characters.
Editor cannot talk to Unity Licensing Client if user name has Unicode characters.
Although this was reported in closed network but it should be applicable in open network.
Editor can talk to licensing client if user name has special characters.
Normalize the username and pass to Client.
Default Licensing Client user name extraction should be same as the one that editor uses.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project