Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
1- Create an account with a username containing a character such as 'ß'
2- Start Unity from that account
Editor should be able to talk to Unity.Licensing.Client if username has special characters.
Editor cannot talk to Unity Licensing Client if user name has Unicode characters.
Although this was reported in closed network but it should be applicable in open network.
Editor can talk to licensing client if user name has special characters.
Normalize the username and pass to Client.
Default Licensing Client user name extraction should be same as the one that editor uses.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true