Search Issue Tracker
LEGO® Microgame tutorial "Customize your game" stage cannot be completed
1. Open Unity Hub and go to Learn section
2. Download and open LEGO® Microgame project
3. Close "Get Started With Unity" window
4. In the Tutorial window (on the right) select "Customize your game"
5. Press Start in the Tutorial window and complete every step until 6th
6. In the 6th step change Target to "Specific Actions"
Expected result: Specific Actions has Size, Sense, and Repeat
Actual result: Specific Actions doesn't have Size, Sense, and Repeat
Reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1
- Tutorial is designed for 2020.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable