Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
LEGO microgame, missing dropdown from inspector Specific Action field
A field (Array or list?) is missing the ability to expand, cannot assign Size, therefore cannot be edited.
This occurs on the LEGO microgram tutorial "Customize your game", this issue is currently block the tutorial to proceed.
Note: Works well on 2020.3.21f1, this is a regression
Step to reproduce:
- Create a project using the LEGO microgame
- Start the "Customize your game" tutorial
- Proceed to "Configure the detonator" tutorial
- Change Target to "Specific Action"
- Observe the Specific Action cannot expanded
Expected result: Specific Action can be expanded, size can be assign
Actual result: Field cannot be expended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Looks like this issue affects 2020.3 only.