Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
LEGO microgame, missing dropdown from inspector Specific Action field
A field (Array or list?) is missing the ability to expand, cannot assign Size, therefore cannot be edited.
This occurs on the LEGO microgram tutorial "Customize your game", this issue is currently block the tutorial to proceed.
Note: Works well on 2020.3.21f1, this is a regression
Step to reproduce:
- Create a project using the LEGO microgame
- Start the "Customize your game" tutorial
- Proceed to "Configure the detonator" tutorial
- Change Target to "Specific Action"
- Observe the Specific Action cannot expanded
Expected result: Specific Action can be expanded, size can be assign
Actual result: Field cannot be expended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point