Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
LEGO microgame, missing dropdown from inspector Specific Action field
A field (Array or list?) is missing the ability to expand, cannot assign Size, therefore cannot be edited.
This occurs on the LEGO microgram tutorial "Customize your game", this issue is currently block the tutorial to proceed.
Note: Works well on 2020.3.21f1, this is a regression
Step to reproduce:
- Create a project using the LEGO microgame
- Start the "Customize your game" tutorial
- Proceed to "Configure the detonator" tutorial
- Change Target to "Specific Action"
- Observe the Specific Action cannot expanded
Expected result: Specific Action can be expanded, size can be assign
Actual result: Field cannot be expended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags