Search Issue Tracker
[Legacy] Animations curves are imported incorrectly, the tangents twitch during the last few frames of the first animation.
Animations curves are imported incorrectly, the tangents twitch during the last few frames of the first animation. You can see this visibly in the animation editor. The tangents are different from what they look like in Maya, even with keys baked on every frame and animation compression turned off.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)