Search Issue Tracker
Layout of undocked windows is not preserved when there are 2 or more windows of the same type
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1124786repro.zip)
2. Create two separate, undocked Inspector windows
3. Restart the editor
Expected result: Layout is preserved as it was before exiting the editor
Actual result: All of the same type undocked windows are repositioned to one place
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: Happens regardless of the project, a fresh one can be created to reproduce.
low priority defect, we might get back to it at some point, but unlikely for the moment.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures