Search Issue Tracker
Layout of undocked windows is not preserved when there are 2 or more windows of the same type
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1124786repro.zip)
2. Create two separate, undocked Inspector windows
3. Restart the editor
Expected result: Layout is preserved as it was before exiting the editor
Actual result: All of the same type undocked windows are repositioned to one place
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: Happens regardless of the project, a fresh one can be created to reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default