Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Launcher is stuck on "Loading..." forever while disconnected from the internet
1. Open the Registry Editor ("RegEdit")
2. Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software"
3. Delete "Unity" and "Unity Technologies"
4. Go to "C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Unity" and delete/move everything
5. Go to "C:\ProgramData\Unity" and delete/move everything except ".ulf" files
6. Disconnect from the internet
7. Launch the Editor
Expected Result: The Launcher loads and lets you create/load a project
Actual Result: The Launcher is stuck on "Loading..." with no way to proceed
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p2
Need to delete the Registry files between every launch of the Editor to repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build