Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Launcher is stuck on "Loading..." forever while disconnected from the internet
1. Open the Registry Editor ("RegEdit")
2. Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software"
3. Delete "Unity" and "Unity Technologies"
4. Go to "C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Unity" and delete/move everything
5. Go to "C:\ProgramData\Unity" and delete/move everything except ".ulf" files
6. Disconnect from the internet
7. Launch the Editor
Expected Result: The Launcher loads and lets you create/load a project
Actual Result: The Launcher is stuck on "Loading..." with no way to proceed
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p2
Need to delete the Registry files between every launch of the Editor to repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants