Search Issue Tracker
[Launcher] Home window does not load projects In Cloud
Home window does not load projects In Cloud
Steps to Reproduce:
Two team members did not have the cloud option in the project launch screen when running the first time. They attempted launching Unity several times from disk. Having them log out of their Unity account and log back in fixed this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open