Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Launcher] Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
[Launcher]: Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
1. What happened
Open launcher Unity 15.
In Projects and New window fonts are partially bold and partially regular.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open Unity 5.4.0b15.
2. Open Projects window.
Actual result: First project is in regular font, all others are bold (see screenshot attached).
3. Open New window.
Actual result: Project name, Location, 3D/2D, Enable Unity Analytics, buttons are in bold font. Organisation: regular. (see screenshot attached).
Regression since 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build