Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Launcher] Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
[Launcher]: Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
1. What happened
Open launcher Unity 15.
In Projects and New window fonts are partially bold and partially regular.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open Unity 5.4.0b15.
2. Open Projects window.
Actual result: First project is in regular font, all others are bold (see screenshot attached).
3. Open New window.
Actual result: Project name, Location, 3D/2D, Enable Unity Analytics, buttons are in bold font. Organisation: regular. (see screenshot attached).
Regression since 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode