Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Launcher] Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
[Launcher]: Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
1. What happened
Open launcher Unity 15.
In Projects and New window fonts are partially bold and partially regular.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open Unity 5.4.0b15.
2. Open Projects window.
Actual result: First project is in regular font, all others are bold (see screenshot attached).
3. Open New window.
Actual result: Project name, Location, 3D/2D, Enable Unity Analytics, buttons are in bold font. Organisation: regular. (see screenshot attached).
Regression since 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework