Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Launcher] Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
[Launcher]: Fonts in launcher are inconsistent: both bold and regular
1. What happened
Open launcher Unity 15.
In Projects and New window fonts are partially bold and partially regular.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open Unity 5.4.0b15.
2. Open Projects window.
Actual result: First project is in regular font, all others are bold (see screenshot attached).
3. Open New window.
Actual result: Project name, Location, 3D/2D, Enable Unity Analytics, buttons are in bold font. Organisation: regular. (see screenshot attached).
Regression since 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website