Search Issue Tracker
By Design in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script
1. Open repro project
2. Open Activity Monitor
3. In menu select 'Test' -> 'TestCreate'
Expected: in Activity Monitor's 'Disk' tab editor's 'Bytes Written' will increase about 5MB (1000 materials weights about 5MB)
Actual: editor's 'Bytes Written' increases up to 14GB (editor freezes)
Reproduced on: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f2, 17.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform