Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Lag on expanding annotation
Lag when expanding component with annotations.
The annotations are refreshed every time a type is not found in the annotation cache, which is always for some type like transforms, monoscripts, etc.
1. Open a relatively big project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select the main camera.
4. In the inspector, expand/collapsed the Transform component. Notice the small delay every time the component is expanded/collapsed.
5. Do the same for the Camera component. Notice it doesn't do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
Jun 24, 2020 07:50
Expanding annotation refreshed the old time because we people always start to wait for those things which are important and increase the way to always make https://www.toppaperwritingservice.com/review-boomessays-com/ website for starting to expanding annotation.
Jun 02, 2020 15:15
Thanks for sharing this! www.joliettreespecialists.com/tree-care.html
Apr 25, 2020 20:01
I concur that when tweaking the camera component for no lag to be occurring. Always please to see these fixes occurring and allowing our website https://www.junk-removal-anchorage.com. We have run into lagging issues before so the less lagging the better for the developer and the user.