Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Lag on expanding annotation
Lag when expanding component with annotations.
The annotations are refreshed every time a type is not found in the annotation cache, which is always for some type like transforms, monoscripts, etc.
1. Open a relatively big project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select the main camera.
4. In the inspector, expand/collapsed the Transform component. Notice the small delay every time the component is expanded/collapsed.
5. Do the same for the Camera component. Notice it doesn't do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler