Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Lag on expanding annotation
Lag when expanding component with annotations.
The annotations are refreshed every time a type is not found in the annotation cache, which is always for some type like transforms, monoscripts, etc.
1. Open a relatively big project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select the main camera.
4. In the inspector, expand/collapsed the Transform component. Notice the small delay every time the component is expanded/collapsed.
5. Do the same for the Camera component. Notice it doesn't do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour