Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Lag on expanding annotation
Lag when expanding component with annotations.
The annotations are refreshed every time a type is not found in the annotation cache, which is always for some type like transforms, monoscripts, etc.
1. Open a relatively big project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select the main camera.
4. In the inspector, expand/collapsed the Transform component. Notice the small delay every time the component is expanded/collapsed.
5. Do the same for the Camera component. Notice it doesn't do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset