Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Lag on expanding annotation
Lag when expanding component with annotations.
The annotations are refreshed every time a type is not found in the annotation cache, which is always for some type like transforms, monoscripts, etc.
1. Open a relatively big project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select the main camera.
4. In the inspector, expand/collapsed the Transform component. Notice the small delay every time the component is expanded/collapsed.
5. Do the same for the Camera component. Notice it doesn't do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene