Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Lag on expanding annotation
Lag when expanding component with annotations.
The annotations are refreshed every time a type is not found in the annotation cache, which is always for some type like transforms, monoscripts, etc.
1. Open a relatively big project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select the main camera.
4. In the inspector, expand/collapsed the Transform component. Notice the small delay every time the component is expanded/collapsed.
5. Do the same for the Camera component. Notice it doesn't do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs