Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Label set with EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is overwritten when adding Range attribute to the field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "PropertyField_Label_Repro.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy select the "TestGO" GameObject
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected results: The "Test Script" field names are "plain_foo" and "ranged_bar"
Actual results: The "Test Script" field names are "plain_foo" and "RangedValue"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a3, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a14
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (downgraded scripts have errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected